Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
This is mainly for those questions in role-play that Blizzard has so kindly not mentioned or vaguely brushed over. Perhaps it is also questions that are difficult to find but do in-fact have answers. WoW has a lot of holes and unanswered questions so lets answer them as a guild.
219Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
World Information and Resources

[Pinned] DISCORD Information

For any in question, the guild discord invite is:https://discord.gg/zVd9zRZPlease know that I have a right to remove anyone. Keep any images posted PG13 (within reason) and always remember to be polite. ANYONE breaking these rules will be removed....
Small Zykla 5y
Zykla11178Small Zykla 5y

[Pinned] Prayers and blessings of the peoples of Azeroth

(Gilnean prayer of peace.)(Kaldorei prayer of peace.)(Descended from an old Nightelf prayer, the elves use the same prayer to this day.)(Was also used by many peoples in Lordearon.)Deep peace I breathe into you,O weariness, here:O ache, here.Deep ...
Small Sharina Sylversword 6y
Sharina Sylversword41122Small Sharina Sylversword 6y

[Pinned] Vanquisher Squads in Wrynn's Vanguard

Sharina Sylversword's Squad1st Corps, 3rd Division, 2nd Brigade, 3rd Battalion, 4th company 4th Company - the Wolves Cry Commander: Graggar Harrington1st PlatoonCommander: Ourrin Highblade2nd Squad - the Maiden ShieldsCommander: Sharina...
Small Sharina Sylversword 7y
Sharina Sylversword3869Small Jaibyrd 7y

[Pinned] The Iron Vanguard (according to the Vanquishers)

The Iron Vanguard went in with a total of 24'000 warriors of Azeroth (slightly more on the Horde side than the Alliance).Approximately 4000 died in the initial days of the fight, as the Iron Horde forces were engaged and a beach-head was establish...
Sharina Sylversword0592Small Sharina Sylversword 7y

Adding Pictures to the Site and Forums

Images to the Slideshow and Site From the Front Page look along the tabs across the top page. Click on the tab labeled 'Media' OR you can look at the right side at the IMAGE SLIDESHOW and click on the link labeled 'more'. BOTH links will bring yo...
Small Zykla 5y
Zykla1824Small Zykla 5y

Flying in Draenor

Looks like the next big patch will let us fly in Draenor!http://www.wowhead.com/guides/achievements/draenor-pathfinder-how-to-unlock-flying-in-draenorWowhead also has a handy page at http://www.wowhead.com/flying where you can check to see what yo...
Small Kyala 6y
Kyala61115Small Zykla 6y

Human Wedding Ceremonies

Here will be presented the "official" (at least as this guild is concerned) wedding ceremonies for humans around Azeroth. Each entry will focus on a particular social group, particular village, or other such specific regional variation on the them...
Sharina Sylversword2455Small Sharina Sylversword 7y

Kaldorei/Night Elf Role Playing - Tips and Opinions

((Originally posted by Des'inique))Language & Phrases:As I think there is a great deal of you role-players that want to use certain words that will strengthen your RP, I found this on WoWWiki's site. This will take up words and names and also ...
Sharina Sylversword21217Small Sharina Sylversword 7y

Death Knight Role Play - Tips and Opinions

Been mulling this over for awhile and it finally inspired me to sit down and write something on this issue.Now, out the gate, let me clearly stipulate that I fully endorse creating a DK for the purpose of Role Play. I'm the kind that adores dressi...
Sharina Sylversword4988Small Sharina Sylversword 7y

RPing Professions - Tips and Opinions

We play in a world that is filled with alchemists, tailors, jewelers, blacksmiths, and leather workers, so much so that if you play anything other than a maxed level crafted there is certainly the feeling of "what's really the point" in treating t...
Sharina Sylversword2736Small Sharina Sylversword 7y

Population of Major Cities

Following will the the Official population of each major city listed according to the WoW Tabletop RPG. Please act accordingly and realize that the cities are larger then they appear in game. Role-play wise, the cities are MUCH larger. This is jus...
Small Zykla 7y
Zykla81603Small Zykla 7y

Adding a Profile to Feathermap.net

I had personal issues adding a second character linked to my main one on feathermap. I know that it's so much easier to have all your characters linked to one account instead of a new email address per character. Plus, it is nice to have all your ...
Small Zykla 7y
Zykla0357Small Zykla 7y

Old Town Map

((While discussing with a friend of mine from a guild I chat with, they sent me a quick sketch of what they did in order to visually see it. I think it really helps and wished to share it with you. Remember the cities such as Ironforge, Stormwind,...
Small Zykla 7y
Zykla0384Small Zykla 7y

Kaldorei Ritual of Joining (Marriage)

The Da'maer (Darnassian)The Kaldorei Ritual of JoiningComponent PrayersPrayer of Peace – May there be peace in all the higher regions. May there be peace in the firmament. May there be peace across the lands under Her grace. May the waters flow pe...
Sharina Sylversword0440Small Sharina Sylversword 7y
Page 1